Hello Friends and Educators,
We are excited to announce it is once again time to nominate standout early educators! We ask that you help us in the search to find those most deserved winners and help us celebrate all the wonderful educators amongst us!
The awards depend on you to provide a strong pool of nominees for each category, we ask that you please read the description of each award thoroughly before nominating to ensure that the person you are nominating meets the criteria beforehand.
To submit a nomination:
- The attached form contains the awards and their descriptions, awards criteria, and the official nomination form.
- Email the attached nomination form to email@example.com with the subject line “ATTN: niaaeyc Awards” or mail the form to: niaaeyc; PO Box 72778; Fairbanks, AK 99707
- Nominations for awards are due by Friday, October 23, 2020.
- Encourage Teachers, Providers, Cooks, Family advocates, Parents, and all your support staff to nominate and don’t forget to submit nominations for them too!
- The award winners will be celebrated and announced on November 7th at our annual meeting, via zoom. Look out for more information as we get closer to our Annual Meeting!
Thank you for all that you do as a member and in support of our organization and be sure to follow along as we continue to celebrate 35 years of conferences across our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and here on our website niaaeyc.org