Entry (Digital) Level Membership ($30)
Entry Level membership provides digital access to NAEYC and its diverse collection of professional resources.
- Access to content you can use right away—such as ideas for implementing developmentally appropriate practice, fostering strong family engagement, and more— through NAEYC digital resources.
- Access to HELLO, home of NAEYC’s Interest Forums, where you can connect with members who share your specific passion.
- Discounted insurance offerings through the Trust for Insuring Educators (TIE), including professional liability insurance, home, auto, and more.
- 20 percent discount on all orders from NAEYC’s online store, as well as access to exclusive member-only resource sales during the year.
- Exclusive access to member-only sessions at NAEYC events, including the member-only lounge at Annual Conference and the member-only hour in the exhibit hall.
- Discounted office supplies through Office Depot and OfficeMax, including technology products, office essentials, furniture, and more.
- Registration opportunities for member-only events, including our Public Policy Forum, which brings members together in Washington, DC, to advance federal and state early childhood policy.
- 15 percent tuition reduction with Walden University. Conditions apply, visit this page for more information.
Standard Membership ($69)
NAEYC Standard membership ensures you’re fully equipped as a professional, with the latest resources, events, research, discounts, and more. Benefits at the Standard level include ALL Entry Level benefits, plus:
- A subscription to one of NAEYC’s award-winning periodicals. Choose from Young Children (YC) or Teaching Young Children (TYC).
- One complimentary NAEYC book, published and selected by NAEYC, delivered to you during your membership year.
- Registration discounts for NAEYC’s events, including our Annual Conference and Professional Learning Institute.
- One complimentary registration for one NAEYC online professional learning course during your membership year.
- Full access to the digital archive of Young Children, which allows you to browse and download issues dating back to 1956 through 2015.
Premium Membership ($150)
NAEYC Premium membership provides unparalleled access to NAEYC’s robust suite of member benefits. Premium members receive ALL benefits at the Entry and Standard levels, in addition to:
- Subscriptions to both of NAEYC’s award-winning periodicals, Young Children (YC) and Teaching Young Children (TYC).
- A total of four complimentary handpicked publications by NAEYC and delivered to you during your membership year, as well as one $22 coupon towards the purchase of a publication of your choice (for a total of 5 free books each year!).
- Complimentary registration for two NAEYC online professional learning courses during your membership year.
- Exclusive access to VIP events, such as book signings and networking sessions, at NAEYC’s Annual Conference and Professional Learning Institute.
Family Membership ($35)
This is an exciting membership option designed for members outside of the early learning profession, including parents, family members, and early childhood advocates. Benefits include:
- Access to exclusive NAEYC content specifically for families. Looking for high-quality early learning centers? Wondering how best to support your child’s learning once they get home from school? This is the membership option for you!
- Access to NAEYC’s Interest Forums, where you can connect with members to learn about specific topics in early childhood. A great resource for families!
- Discounted insurance offerings, including home, auto, and life insurance.
- 20 percent discount on all orders from NAEYC’s online store, as well as access to exclusive member-only sales during the year.
Ready to join? Click below!